Aug 20th Sand Volleyball Tournament Reverse Co-ed 3v3
|Aug 20, 2022 - Aug 21, 2022
|Level of Play
|Day of the Week
|Sports Park Tucson
1. Nets will be lowered to women's height
2. Game is played on a 2v2 size court
3. Only women can spike and block.
4. Men cannot block at all nor hit hard-driven balls. Roll shots, dinks, and placement shots etc. are welcome. If we had to describe the format in one sentence it would be 2v2 with a setter, on a women's net, but only the women can hit and block. RARE and fun format!! Don't forget to wear your flannel!
Here is what to expect:
- Single-game pool-play matches from 6:30PM to 8:30PM
- All teams make Final Tournament
- Single-Game matches for Final Tournament
- Final Tournament is Double Elimination
- Championship game starts around 11PM and should be ending around 1AM
- $3 entry fee to get into Sports Park
- 1st place will get $120 cash and a Winner Photo
- 2nd place will get $60 cash
- Only 16 spots available
Our Last Volleyball Event Photos
Keywords: 3v3, reverse coed, co-ed, threes, Adult, volleyball, Tournament, volleyball, beach volleyball and sand volleyball
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Casanova Creations - Photography and Website Development
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.