Mar 10th Hoop it Up 3 on 3 Men's Basketball Tournament
|Start Date||Mar 10, 2018 - Mar 10, 2018|
|Games Times||1PM to 7PM|
|Level of Play||Mix|
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Location||Sporting Chance Center|
Here is what to expect:
- 4 Game Guarantee
- All Games are 2 and 3's to 21 (win by 3 or first to 25 or first 20 minutes, shootoff for tie)
- Pool-play matches from 1PM to 3PM
- Games will be Self Officiated (Teams on break will be asked to help as Court Monitors)
- All teams make Final Tournament
- Top 6 Teams will compete in Division I Tournament and the other teams will compete in the Division II Tournament
- Final Tournament is Double Elimination
- 1st place team for Division I will get $70 Cash, plus $40 worth of prizes, a Winner Photo and a Champions Medal for each player
- 1st place team for Division II will get $40 worth of prizes, Champions Medal for each player
- Only 12 spots available, 8 teams would be needed for the Tournament to happen
- Giveaways happening throughout the event
- Must be 18 or over on the day of the Tournament
- Maximum 5 players per team
- Sign up as an Individual (free agent) and we’ll match you with others to form a team or join as a full team!
- Full Team fees required to secure your spot.
3 on 3 Basketball Rules
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Famous Sam's Sports Restaurant - 2480 W Ruthrauff Rd.
Udall Law Firm, LLP
Casanova Creations - Photography and Website Development
TQ Creative - Print and Design
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.